Shrine is a zone which contains destroyed cards.
There are two types of Shrine.
- Seal Shrine (Seal Shrine contains Seals which are destroyed by battles, are discarded, or are moved to the Shrine by other effects)
- Mystic Shrine (Mystic Shrine contains Mystics which finish activating in the indicated Turn, are destroyed, are discarded, or are moved to the Shrine by other effects)
Interesting facts about ShrineEdit
- When a card is moved to the Shrine, it is placed at the top of the Shrine.
- A game must starts with no cards in any Shrines.
- A Card in the Shrine must be in a face-up state.
- A player can check any cards in any Shrines, but he or she cannot change a position of them.