There are seven types of Curse.
- Poison Curse: A Poison Cursed Seal is destroyed when the Turns that indicates on the Curse ends.
- Stone Curse: A Stone Cursed Seal cannot attack, use Skill, combine, break a Combination, or change a Line. But its Ability still works.
- Freeze Curse: A Freeze Cursed Seal goes to the Df Line and cannot change a Line nor attack, but It can use Skill, combine, or break a Combination if the conditions are correct. Its Ability still works.
- Last Dance Curse: A Last Dance Cursed Seal gets an effect(s) that indicates on the Curse such as "gets +At ...", "gets an Ability ...", and is destroyed when the Turns that indicates on the Curse ends.
- Death Curse: A Death Cursed Seal is destroyed immediately.
- Charm Curse: A Charm Cursed Seal is taken control by the player who use the card effect to Charm Curse it. It can attack or change a Line but cannot combine, break a Combination, using Skill, or attack to Hand. A Charm Cursed Seal is still in the card owner's Arena, and the card owner designate the effect of a Charm Cursed Seal that refers to "you" or do not refer to anyone.
- Dimension Curse: A Dimension Cursed Seal is still on the Arena, but is not in any Line. It cannot attack, use skill, combine, break a Combination, or change a Line. It cannot be selected as an attack target, but can be selected as Skills/Abilities target of Seal and Mystic. When an effect of a Dimension Curse is gone, the card owner has to designate a Line of that Seal.