A Charm Cursed Seal is taken control by the player who use the card effect to Charm Curse it. It can attack or change Line but cannot combine, break Combination, using Skill, or attack to Hand. A Charm Cursed Seal is still in the card owner's Arena, and the card owner designate the effect of a Charm Cursed Seal that refers to "you" or do not refer to anyone.
A Charm Curse deck is an another control deck of Summoner Master. It focuses on slowing down an opponent game by Charm Curse his or her Seals. A Charm Curse is like a Stone Curse that the opponent cannot order his or her Seal to do anything, but the adventage of a Charm Curse that has more than a Stone Curse is that not only the opponent cannot control his or her Seals, but you also be able to control them. You can order a Charm Cursed Seal to attack another Seal. This trick is one of the most effective tricks from a Curse. Because whatever the opponent spell Mystic Cards to increase the At of a Seal, one of the opponent Seals die. Another way to use Charm Curse is to change Line of a Charm Cursed Seal. This trick makes your Seals can attack the opponent Seal at Df Line. In conclusion, a Charm Curse is like the combination of Freeze Curse, Death Curse, and Stone Curse.
An example of a Seal that has a Charm Curse Skill is Jiu Wei Hu Le.
Interesting Facts about Charm CurseEdit
PS : "A Charm Cursed Seal" means a Seal that gets Charm Curse by the effect of your card.
1. You can order a Charm Cursed Seal to attack another opponent Seal in At Line.
3. You cannot order your another Seal to attack a Charm Cursed Seal.
4. When a Charm Cursed Seal is destroyed, it is sent to the card owner's Shrine.
5. When a Charm Cursed Seal changes a zone from the Arena to another zone, it changes to the card owner's zone.
6. You cannot Sacrifice a Charm Cursed Seal because it is not your card.
7. You can change Line of a Charm Cursed Seal to Df Line to order your another Seal to attack an opponent Seal in Df Line.
8. If there is an only Charm Cursed Seal on the opponent Seal for the whole opponent Attack Subturn, the opponent does not lose the game because there is a Seal on the opponent Field (A Charm Cursed Seal).
9. An effect of a Charm Cursed Seal that target "you" means it targets that card owner.
10. An effect of a Charm Cursed Seal that target "opponent" means it targets other player(s) except that card owner.
11. An effect of a Charm Cursed Seal that does not target anyone such as "When this card attacks, remove 1 Mystic Card in the Shrine to have this card gets At +1." means it targets that card owner.